Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sometimes it knocks you down...but just get back up

Some random thoughts:

I am feeling very far away from the people I love most in the world tonight.

This week was a stressful one. I had rehearsal every day this past week for an average of three hours per rehearsal. One concert on Saturday and one today. Whew! I feel wiped out.
This week should be a little easier but still pretty busy.
It´s good though. I am feeling confident about my playing and feel like it should only get better as I continue to get used to these new reeds. I like them. They have a lot of kick! They are just a bit hard to control. But enough about that!

I resolve not to let myself get sucked into the backstabbing gossip that is the back drop of any music school. It already happened a little bit and I feel really awful about it. It´s not my jam and I don´t want anything to do with it.


I am very excited to soon see a very missed face...17 days!


I´m one lucky son of a gun

1 comment:

  1. you're not a son, and neither of your parents is a gun............

    ReplyDelete