Friday, September 4, 2009

Top Ten

1. Everyone in Norway is in a couple and most likely lives with their boyfriend or girlfriend because of the tax breaks. Even if they are only 20 years old. seriously
2. I have never seen more pregnant women in one place at a time. And there are babies everywhere!
3. Norwegian locks are completely counterintuitive and they spin and spin with no sign of stopping or of the door unlocking
4. Norwegian bureaucracy is a drag. I will leave it at that.
5. I think that my big money making venture will be to bring mexican cuisine to Norway. Cha Ching!
6. All norwegian women are beautiful. it´s kind of freakish.
7. I might get to go to Japan to play with an orchestra for two weeks in the Spring!!!
8.I learned to gouge and profile cane today.
9. Did I mention I might get to go to Japan?
10. Food here is mediocre at all times...

2 comments:

  1. I don't know girl...there are quite a bit of women who find themselves 'preggers' here in Antigo...it's kind of like a badge of honor I think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we need pictures about items 6 and 10. Maybe 2. ;-)

    ReplyDelete