Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sending out an SOS

I am attempting to plan a benefit concert to raise money for the disaster in Haiti. Haiti probably could use more doctors and hospitals but doctors and hospitals I do not have. What I do have is access to a bunch of super comfortable middle class people who have all of their basic needs to taken care of by the government.
I am trying to get people together on a committee so we can get the ball rolling. I have written the head master of the school to see if he has any advice as well.
Does anyone reading this have any advice?

1 comment:

  1. Are there student orgs that you can get behind you? Community groups? I found through the zine fests that the more organizations/groups you can get to help sponsor and promote events, the better, because that way everyone spreads the word and invites people?

    ReplyDelete