Tuesday, March 16, 2010


1. I am reading "The Fountainhead" by Ayn Rand. After em told me that "Atlas Shrugged" is considered to be the second most important book in the Library of Congress, I thought I should see what all the fuss is about. Even if I am not a promoter of laissez faire capitalism, far from it, like Ms. Rand, it is interesting to see things from another perspective. Plus, frankly, the story and the writing really suck you in and thank god because it's over 700 hundred pages long!
2. There is an American flute player here this week. Rebecca and I showed her around Bryggen a bit on Sunday and I told her about the school. She seems really nice and shares my new love for knitting. She also makes piccolos which I think is so cool!
3. I really lucked out because two of my friends happened to be giving away some really nice clothes and household items that they didn't want anymore. I scored 6 nice pairs of pants, some rain pants, a toaster and some really nice shirts! So exciting. It's probably close to 700 to 1000 dollars worth of clothes! I am definitely going to have to get rid of some of my own old clothes to make room for it all!
4. go Alycia and Matt! http://wiki.brokenja.ws/node/4 Wish I could be there to hear all the great insights you will share.

5. I wanna see this

No comments:

Post a Comment